.

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Learning and study skills Research Proposal Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 3500 words

Learning and adopt skills - Research Proposal ExampleThis test also revealed that as a teacher I escape to be care more about supervising my class (13% Leadership) and creating an atmosphere for fun and mentoring (11.4% and 11.6% Leadership respectively). As I thought about myself as a teacher I felt that this was accurate. I savor working with my students in ways that they need assistance but I also want to view sure that I have a disciplined classroom. In this way all children have a chance to learn. Interpersonal communication showed that I was more data oriented which did not surprise me because I am in the area of IT which is dependant on data. I am auditory in modality, favour being the thoughtful observer and prefer hands on learning this is probably the biggest reason I chose IT. One of the items I found interesting was that my philosophical methodology was both traditionalist and progressivist. I am not sure how these two work together but I thought it was an interestin g point. I guess this is mostly because I conceptualize that everyone should do rough type of work and that they should have some type of education to do it. I also feel that they must have moral as well as practical education and that science and math are essential to anyones education. I believe that all children should acquire skill in science and math for many reasons. Perhaps the progressivist in me is the subdivision that likes to experiment in new methods of learning. It is not surprise then that my study skills should support my learning style.

No comments:

Post a Comment